Cette page est aussi disponible en français.
The present site is for my personal activities only, and has no links with my professional activities or employer, present or past. Opinions expressed are strictly mine.
Computer science & technology enthusiast (aka “geek”), amateur photograph, trainspotter, amateur radio. Knowledge sharing advocate.
I graduated as an engineer from Supélec (now CentraleSupélec, Paris Saclay campus) in 2003. In my student years, I was tech lead and system administrator of Supélec Rézo, the network connecting Supélec's student residences.
I hold a PhD thesis in Computer Science (2006), following a research project conducted at Supélec and LIMSI-CNRS.
Professional activities: lecturer in the academia (2003-2014), engineer in a web/cloud company (2014-). Location: Zurich area, Switzerland.
Elsewhere on the Web
© Christophe Jacquet. ✍ Contact.
Imprint (Mentions légales).
- Research page
- Research projects, publications.
- RDS Surveyor
- RDS Surveyor is a Radio Data System (RDS) decoding and analysis platform. The Radio Data System is used to associate metadata to FM radio broadcasts.
- Experimental FM-RDS Transmitter for the Raspberry Pi.
- Decoder of the POCSAG protocol, written in Java. This program is experimental; it is made available for experimental purposes only.
- Linux VTPlayer™ driver
- The VTPlayer™ was a mouse for blind people, with tactile pads. I have developed a Linux driver for this device, that works under Linux 2.6.
- User page on the French-speaking Wikipedia [fr]
- I have been involved with Wikipedia since 2004, actively contributing to the French version of the encyclopedia.
- Métadonnées et Dublin Core [fr]
- An article about web page metadata, published within the Openweb web standards advocacy initiative.
- Sav'Hourra [fr]
- My wife publishes tasty recipies, only in French at the time being.
- Train du Mont-Blanc, le Mont-Blanc Express [fr]
- A website about the Saint-Gervais - Chamonix - Vallorcine railway.
- My CV on LinkedIn
Last update: February 13, 2021.
Initial release: Summer 1999.