The present site is for my personal activities only, and has no links with my professional activities or employer, present or past. Opinions expressed are strictly mine.
Computer science & technology enthusiast (aka “geek”), amateur photograph, trainspotter, amateur radio. Knowledge sharing advocate.
I graduated as an engineer from Supélec (now CentraleSupélec, Paris Saclay campus) in 2003. In my student years, I was tech lead and system administrator of Supélec Rézo, the network connecting Supélec's student residences.
I hold a PhD thesis in Computer Science (2006), following a research project conducted at Supélec and LIMSI-CNRS.
Professional activities: lecturer in the academia (2003-2014), engineer in a web/cloud company (2014-). Location: Zurich area, Switzerland.
Elsewhere on the Web
© Christophe Jacquet. ✍ Contact.
- Research page
- Research projects, publications.
- RDS Surveyor
- RDS Surveyor is a Radio Data System (RDS) decoding and analysis platform. The Radio Data System is used to associate metadata to FM radio broadcasts.
- Experimental FM-RDS Transmitter for the Raspberry Pi.
- Decoder of the POCSAG protocol, written in Java. This program is experimental; it is made available for experimental purposes only.
- Linux VTPlayer™ driver
- The VTPlayer™ was a mouse for blind people, with tactile pads. I have developed a Linux driver for this device, that works under Linux 2.6.
- User page on the French-speaking Wikipedia [fr]
- I have been involved with Wikipedia since 2004, actively contributing to the French version of the encyclopedia.
- Métadonnées et Dublin Core [fr]
- An article about web page metadata, published within the Openweb web standards advocacy initiative.
- Sav'Hourra [fr]
- My wife publishes tasty recipies, only in French at the time being.
- Train du Mont-Blanc, le Mont-Blanc Express [fr]
- A website about the Saint-Gervais - Chamonix - Vallorcine railway.
- My CV on LinkedIn
First version published during summer 1999.
Last update on 25 November 2019.